Friday, March 12, 2010

Happiness vs.

What did I really do to boost my energy today? I slept in. It was intentional. I like to prioritize my life, and today class came second. Stumbling down to the kitchen I thought orange juice would be a good idea, so I poured myself a glass in the only remaining glass of the 4 I bought in September. Dollarama FTW! Did I then pop one of Rachel's vitamin C tablets? She left them on the counter between our half-full 10kg bag of flour and that black plate that isn't even ours. I think that means they are a free for all for whoever's feeling under the weather, and well, I was.
So there you have it. Babs + Boosting Energy = Really good sleep + Rachel's vitamin C (At this point, I'm really sorry if you didn't want me to take one of them Rachel).

Do I like this blog? So far, yes. I have a question: The tagline for this blog makes reference to how happiness is the most important thing in life. Really? What if your happiness is coming at the expense of someone else? Who is to say you're more important? Isn't there something noble in making someone else happy, even if you have to sacrifice for it?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could sleep in. (Or maybe I already do?)

    Hum... Good question about happiness at the expense of someone else. I didn't really think about that because when I wrote down the tagline, I only thought that happiness itself means making myself and people around me happy. Would I really be happy if I know someone else is suffering from my persuit of happiness? I highly doubt that. But good question. Should we change the tagline to something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say, that comment was from Modi. :P

    ReplyDelete