Friday, March 12, 2010

Happiness B2 Style

Fellow Bees

The only way to actually be happy is to fulfill your day with things you want to do or accomplish, For instance after class I went to play pool at the rez center, something I was looking forward to all class, you set a goal by saying "I'll go play pool if only I pay attention for the whole class" it's something to look forward to which makes that experience event more enjoyable.

How else should one be happy? Eating pancakes late at nights, fifa games and staying up so late your asking yourself if theres a reason to sleep anymore. Thats the B2 way and most likely the only way.

Adil Kanji

3 comments:

  1. This will increase energy by doing things you love

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'staying up so late your asking yourself if theres a reason to sleep anymore.'
    LOL nice 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Honda! Nice one Adil!

    That's the question I ask myself on a daily basis.

    Where is the rest of B2 anyway??? (Yeah I know they are right next door to my house. And by "the rest" I mean Sanat. Farzad is either off campus or in the rez ctr by the pool table.)

    -Modi

    ReplyDelete