Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"The day is long but the year is short."

I read the above quotation from a book, and it really made me start thinking.

I haven't been having a good time lately, mostly because I've been so far behind on a lot of stuff, and it drives me nuts.

When I feel my energy is running out, I would listen to a song. It's in Mandarin, and the title (translated) is "Dragon Becoming".

Some of the lines in the lyrics really make me feel stronger. Maybe it's an identity thing?

(No I'm not having an identity crisis)

BTW spring is here!!!!!! I was soooo happy to see some of my students playing in the Foley Field today. They were all bathing in bright sunlight, and they all looked really cheerful. (I recognized Adil, Teona and Anne. Who else were there? There werw a few more.)

Life is good man... life is good!

-Modi

1 comment:

  1. I saw this from the titled of the book, " As we grow older, time seems to run faster"
    *Stunned*

    ReplyDelete